CoreABC on M7A3PE600

Hi all,

I have a problem with the CoreABC microprocessor from Actel. When I generate this core and program it with sample 2 (I work in the hard configuration on an M7A3PE600 FPGA - the CoreMP7 Dev. Kit Board) to blink a led I am only capable of connecting the output ports of the VHDL code to pins. It is not possible to connect PCLK to the correct clock pin... or even to connect the Input port to a input pin.

Can someone help me out?

Kind regards, Vince

Vince