core generator

hi, im in the process of implementing the open risc 1000 processor. i have the ISE 7.1 webpack, and it does not contain the core generator. im following a tutorial that guids me in implementing the procesor on the FPGA. however the tutorial uses core generator to build a onchip ram component. im stuck there because i dont have the core generator. pls let me know whether it is posiible to download core generator for free ( i tried but failded) or any othyer alternatives to use core generator.

Tnak you

Reply to
CMOS

Webpack version 8.1 now includes Coregen:

Paul

CMOS wrote:

Reply to
Paul Hartke

thank poul. ill download it.

CMOS

Reply to
CMOS

you might want to look at the DVD.. its 800Megs as one file... 1.8G as individuals

Simon

Reply to
Simon Peacock