Copy Altera Config EPC2 via JTAG?

I have the need to duplicate the code that is in one Altera EPC2
to another one on an identical bit of hardware.  The device has a
10 pin JTAG connector.

Is there a low cost, easy way to suck the bits out and put them
into the other EPC2?  I also have a .jbc file as well if that makes
it easier.

I was doing a flash upgrade but the device reset before it finished
resulting it a dead bit of hardware.  To get it fixed, it has to
be sent 1/2 world away and tech support hasn't ever done that and
don't know if they can even fix it so I'm looking for a better
option if one exists.

-tim
http://web.abnormal.com

Site Timeline