Convert Jedec to logical equations

Hi, Is it possible to convert jedec to logical equations? I've got a jed file for a xilinx cpld(XC9536xl) and I'm trying to recover a job done a long time ago. Or, is it possible to discover the pinout based on the jed file? This would be quite useful too.

Thanks in advance, yusuke PS: Sorry for my poor English skills.

Reply to
yusuke

JEDEC files are very device and architecture specific. It is very unlikely that jed2abl would support anything more than the 22V10 or

16V8 type of devices. If Data I/O, the original authors of ABEL, supported the XC9536 then you might have a shot. If not, then you will have to go to Xilinx and I don't think the programmable logic companies like to give out JEDEC disassembelers, even if they have them
Reply to
Mark Moyer

I used to do some early xilinx and amd mach parts in abel - too far in the neither regions of my brain to remember if this was before I started down the view logic xilinx path - ain't verilog grand. Other thing to do might be to grep around for the old source files, but, alas, I would suspect this has already been done. If tis is still the case (no jed2abl, no source) call xilinx - the rep in your area, not the disti - they might be abel (he he) to help.

Andrew

Mark Moyer wrote:

Reply to
Andrew Paule

Ahah -

DataIO sold the rights to ABEL to Xilinx - and XAPP075 gives notes about how to use abel for the cpld's of the time - now part of the XABEL interface in foundation - also includes a jed to abel conversion utility. Just run your jed files into the webpack if that's what you run.

Andrew

Andrew Paule wrote:

Reply to
Andrew Paule