Controller Interface

Hi newsgroup,

can someone tell me if an interface to a standard microcontroller exists in order to interface a DDR SDRAM controller to the microcontroller part which is responsible for WRITE and READ requests ?

It could be some kind of standard microcontroller interface or DMA controller.

The problem is that I want to simulate the DDR SDRAM Controller and need some data 'source'. IP cores and reference designs show how to interface directly to the DDR SDRAM but the essential part of interfacing to the data 'source' is missing.

Does somebody know of simple VHDL simulation models for such a microcontroller interface? Or any papers ... ?

Thank you for your help.

Rgds André

Reply to
ALuPin