Constant (K) Coded Programmable State Machine for Spartan-II and Virtex-E Devices...

Hi, there:

I am reading some open source codes and found this KCPSM...what is that? Is
it
readable and modifiable?

Kelvin

--
-- Version : 1.00c
-- Version Date : 14th August 2002

Kelvin

Is
Virtex-E
Re: Constant (K) Coded Programmable State Machine for Spartan-II and Virtex-E Devices...

I think it's the precursor to what is now known as Picoblaze...

And if I'm not wrong, the name is a "backronym", originally meaning Ken
Chapman's Programmable State Machine....

John

Site Timeline