Constant (K) Coded Programmable State Machine for Spartan-II and Virtex-E Devices...

Hi, there:

I am reading some open source codes and found this KCPSM...what is that? Is it readable and modifiable?

Kelvin

-- Constant (K) Coded Programmable State Machine for Spartan-II and Virtex-E Devices

--

-- Version : 1.00c

-- Version Date : 14th August 2002

--

-- Start of design entry : 2nd July 2002

--

-- Ken Chapman

-- Xilinx Ltd

-- Benchmark House

-- 203 Brooklands Road

-- Weybridge

-- Surrey KT13 ORH

-- United Kingdom

--

-- snipped-for-privacy@xilinx.com

--------

--

-- Start of Main Architecture for KCPSM

-- architecture macro_level_definition of kcpsm is

--------

--

-- Components used in KCPSM and defined in subsequent entities.

--------

Reply to
Kelvin

okie I understand now...it looks like one of those cute microcontroller stuff...:)

Kelvin

Is

Virtex-E

Kelvin

I think it's the precursor to what is now known as Picoblaze...

And if I'm not wrong, the name is a "backronym", originally meaning Ken Chapman's Programmable State Machine....

John

Reply to
John Williams