Configuration vhdl

Hi All, <BR>
I need help regarding use of configuration in vhdl. In my design, <BR>
one entity has got multiple architectures. Through Configuration I am trying to
bind a partcular architecture. But it seems that it always taking the last
compiled architecture and doing default binding. I am using cadence NCSIM
SIMULATOR.  <p>where the problem might be? If anyone has used Ncvhdl/ncelab can
you tell me whether I need to set a flag for using this configuration? <BR>
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Sudip
Saha.

Re: Configuration vhdl

With modelsim, you have to invoke the configuration by name,
and not mention the entity/architecture names directly.
The configuration must be compiled into the same directory.

  -- Mike Treseler

Site Timeline