Configuration Bitstream : Virtex-E, FDRI register

Hi everybody, I have some problem to understand the bitstream, in the application note XAPP138 (v2.7) it?s written page 21, table 9, it appears the Bitstream Data Frames and CRC command set. In this one, FDRI is written a first time to 3000 4000h, then the number of data words needs to be indicated, the data frames are sent (the number relies on the previous packet Header type 2), the FAR is entered, the next frame address, and the same thing twice more. My questions are: · The data words number does it have to take in account the pad words (See XAPP151 (v1.6) p24 ?FDRI?)? · The data frames do they need to be divided in three to respect the 3 packets data or multiply by 3? · What is the expected value of the next two FDRI? Thanks for your contribution, Cyrille lambert

Reply to
Cyrille Lambert