Conceptos about VCCINT,VCCAUX,etc

Hi!,

Maybe this doubt is stupid but nobody has explained it to me so could you help me? What are the functionality of the listed elements into the FPGA? Why are there several of them into the FPGA?:

-VCCINT

-VCCAUX

-VCCO

-VBATT

-MGT VREF

-MGT CLK

-MGT Termination Reference

-System Monitor/ADC

Thanx

Jajo

Reply to
jajo

Supply for the core unit.

Supply for the configuration pins and unit.

Supply for the IO bufs.

Here you plug battery for backup cryptography key. If you don't use crypto connect to ground or VCCAUX.

You will find this info in datasheets of particular families. ....

Regards

Jerzy Gbur

Reply to
jerzy.gbur