Comunicate FPGA to Ethernet

Hi people,

In last my design, I made a fpga board using IC xc3s400. Now i would like to modify it some following things. I want to add a part into Fpga board. I want to use a chip W5100 to comunicated between FPGA board with ethernet.

Do any one can give me some ideas? I hope that someone worked with this chip and got some experienced. please show me.

i lloking forward hearing from people soon

Him Lam

Reply to
Himlam8484