Compiling simulation libraries of EDK 8.1.02i under Linux

Hello everyone!

I try to compile the EDK 8.1.02i simulation libraries with its wizard under Fedora Linux. My problem is that, although the compilation should take some time (almost 1 hour for P4@1GHz according to Xilinx), in my case it goes DIRECTLY to 100% and finishes. After I check the folders that should normally contain the compiled libraries, I see that they are empty! Does anyone have a solution to that?

I should mention that I use a public PC and I do not have administrator rights.

Thank you very much for your time!

Regards, Dimitris

Reply to
dtheodor

I can't comment on Linux, but I could never get the compilation wizard to work in Windows. What I had to do was compile the ISE libraries using its wizard. That worked fine. Then I had to use the command line interface tool to compile the EDK simulation libraries. I don't know if this will help you, but I spun my wheels trying to get the wizard to work and this is what I ended up doing.

Reply to
motty