Competition to win Raggedstone1 RS1-1500 Spartan-3 FPGA Board

For all of those that have asked me "can you make us one" here is your chance to win one. The Raggedstone1 RS1-1500 special is only available under certain circumstances and not normally sold as a one off product so we're not selling it but giving it away it.

Competition details are here

. Entries by 5th March 2006.

John Adair Enterpoint Ltd. - Home of Raggedstone1. The $90 Spartan3 Development Board.

John Adair