Comparing relative power consumption

I am struggling to find a solution to my problem: I would like to get a (very) rough idea of the relative levels of power consumption used by equivelent devices from Altera's Cyclone III and IV ranges and Lattice's ECP3 and XP2 ranges. Implementing the same design on each of those devices (say the 16-17k logic element size) how big a difference in power consumption will there be between each of those FPGA ranges? I'm not looking for you to necessarily give me the answer but maybe point me in the right direction.

Reply to
Alexander Kane