Compact FPGA Board?

Thanks for the advice Peter, but unfortunately this isn't an option for me. The space that the board must go in has already been determined; it must be 40x30x10 mm in volume.

-DAG

Reply to
Daragoth

I'm surprised that Peter didn't mention that Xilinx has a Spartan 3 in a 100 pin thin flat pack that measures 16 mm on a side (maybe Peter better look at his own data sheets!). The thickness is 1.6 mm, so it looks like you can do what you want to do (but it will be a custom).

Tom

Reply to
Tom Seim

Actually, no I didn't... but unfortunately that link doesn't seem to work. Did the site go down? Is there another site like it? Thanks.

-DAG

Reply to
Daragoth

It does seem to be down at the moment : what they offered was a DIP28 footprint, done using a BGA ProASIC FPGA. A quick google shows some links for their IP, but I did not see photos/details of their PCB, best general description looks like

Anyone know if anything has happened to Quickcores & Jerry D. Harthcock ?

-jg

Reply to
Jim Granville

Ah, thanks a lot. It was helpful.

I haven't gotten around to downloading that yet, but thanks for the link.

-DAG

Reply to
Daragoth

Hm, sounds interesting, I would be interested to know more information about it.

It has been almost two weeks now and it is still down... perhaps the site is gone for good?

-DAG

Reply to
Daragoth