Cmult in System Gnerator

Hi,

We are designing a linear phase FIR filter. Several Cmults are included in the FIR filter as multipliers. All the coefficients are linear. However, we are not sure how to import the coefficients from the mask. For example, from the FDA tool, we can easily export the fixed point coefficients of the FIR filter to a vector A. We can manually input the coefficients from A to indivisual Cmults. I am wondering if there is an automatic way to import all the coefficients.

Any suggestions?

Kuan

Reply to
Kuan Zhou