cic filter

hello all! :P who can tell me how to realize cic decimate filter by FPGA best regard

Reply to
zhl_gs1980

I can. But I can't be bothered. However, I know a friend who's much more helpful than I am. Mr. Google! He gave me these links for you, bless his cotton socks.

Cheers, Syms. ;-)

p.s. Apologies for the sarcasm. I guess from your email address you're posting from China? Is Google blocked there? I heard the government got upset because Google Maps stopped calling Taiwan "a province of the People's Republic of China". Here's a BBC link about it, which I guess you won't be able to see either.

Symon

Might those be Argoogle socks?

Also, the online sample chapter of "Multirate Signal Processing" (harris/Prentice Hall PTR/2004) just happens to be the CIC chapter:

Brian

Sym> I can. But I can't be bothered. However, I know a friend who's much more

Reply to
Brian Davis

As a Janner myself(

) I think I have the answer to the local football team's problems. Plymouth Argoogle. Brin on Chelsea! Sorry, 'Bring'! :-) Best, Syms.

Reply to
Symon