Chipscope Server for PowerPC?

Hi All,

I have got 2 Virtex5, each with its own PlatformFlash chained together for Programming/Debugging over JTAG. In-System-Programming is easy, because of the availability of the Xilinx-Jtag-Player, which we have managed to run on a MPC8349 based Linux board.

Q: Is there any chipscope server source code, or a compiled one for MPC8349, so that debugging over Chipscope Pro without USB-Cable is possible?

Thanks for any help you can offer Ed

Reply to
biker