ChipScope Pro : Data Samples and No of Trigger Occurences

Hello All FPGA Gurus, I am new to using Chipscope Pro and Logic Analyzers in general and just started using them recently. Something which I would like to do is to collect 30 data samples each time the trigger occurs. That is, if I have the trigger occuring 10 times i want to collect 30 data samples after each occurence of the trigger and ignore the rest of the data between triggers. Is this possible in Chipscope Pro or am I missing something basic about the way these analyzers work ? Thanks in advance for any suggestion/advice. Cheers, Adarsh

Reply to
Adarsh Kumar Jain

if i am not wrong if the "window" mode for the trigger is chosen, the user defined amount of samples after a trigger event are stored in the buffer until it is full.

hope this helps,

andrea

data

data