chipscope analyzer error

I get the following error with chipscope analyzer whenever I do the intialize chain. ERROR: Socket Open Failed. localhost/127.0.0.1:50001 localhost java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused ERROR: Failed to detect cable. Try to open a specific cable from the 'JTAG Chain' menu

IMPACT is able to initialize the chain successfully.

I am trying this after a long time. Before it used to work properly.

-D

Reply to
ni

It looks like a network connection is failing. Are you sure you are not being blocked by your firewall?

Alan Nishioka

Reply to
Alan Nishioka

Hi Alan,

I don't think that's it.

Did the OP try turning his computer off and on again? ;-)

Cheers, Syms.

Reply to
Symon

Zone Alarm can block this sort of access and cause this sort of problem. It causes similar problems with the Xilinx simulator.

Alan Nishioka

Reply to
Alan Nishioka

I do not have a zone alarm running on the system. Its a linux based system and has multiple installations of ISe (8.1,9.1) I will try cleaning it up and then try again. Thanks, D

Reply to
Nitesh

hi Alan, The machine has fedore core 2 on iot with a 2.6 kernel I am not using zonealarm or any firewall on my machine. I am still not able to fix it.

-D Alan Nishioka wrote:

Reply to
ni

Hi there, I have the same problem, I find this document that say to start the server cs_server.sh before start the analyser

bye Oscar.

Reply to
oscar