Cheking out Linux Kernel Source

Hello,

I am using VIIPro on ML310 board, and trying to port Linux on it. While I was trying to check out the Linux Kernel Source using BitKeeper(BK), it complained that BK is not free anymore.

Is there anyone who knows where can I get the kernel source? The version that I need is v2.4.21.

Thank you.

Sewook Wee

Reply to
Sewook Wee

you could get the source from ELDK.

praetorian

A good source is the MontaVista Linux Preview Kit for the ML300 board available from

The preview kit includes tools and Linux kernel and is free.

- Peter

Sewook Wee wrote:

Reply to
Peter Ryser