Checking the PCI master implemented in FPGA

Hi All, I have implemented a AHB-PCI IP in the virtex2pro FPGA. While accessing through ARM JTAG AMBA side is okay , but PCI is not working. I basically want to know what are the basic steps to check the PCI interface . Is there any specific procedure or checklist ? Waiting for your reply Thanks and regards Praveen

Reply to
praveenkumar1979