changing directory location

I am getting the below error when i perform a post layout simulation from Xilinx using Modelsim. I am sure the $width problem has been discussed in this forum before. But i was wondering why Modelsim looks for the X_LATCHE in the C directory when I have installed them in D. I was wondering where and how to change it.

# ** Error: C:/XILINX/verilog/src/simprims/X_LATCHE.v(48): $width( posedge SET:211374 ps, :211864 ps, 1570 ps ); # Time: 211864 ps Iteration: 2 Instance: /tb/dpackt/correlator_packet_detected_5242

Thank you in advance.

Reply to
vasus_ss

Probably your simprim library path is not correct. you can add your simprim library to Modelsim project. Or if you are intiating Modelsim from ISE diretctly, you can change the library locations in ISE itself.

Reply to
Bala_k