Changing data into mapped register

Hallo, I have made a small system based on microblaze. I have made a opb peripheral with register support to transfer data to bus.

I connected exernal signal to registers.

There is way, into C software to know if data into register is changed? Something similar to an hardware acknowledge signal, but software.

Or the only way is to read from register at a certain time interval?

Many Thanks Marco

Reply to
Marco