cascaded DLL's in VirtexE, routing problems

I do a rather heavy cascaded clock division/multiplication using DLL's in a VirtexE and have problems with routing resources from/to the dll's. I do not have enough resources to route all LOCKED signals through an inverter (and delay for 2x feedback's) and therefore do a delayed reset from one to the next. My question is:How much delay do I need to be sure that the output of one DLL is locked before I reset the next one? Does anyone have experience with this?

Reply to
Morten Leikvoll