Capturing Video with RC200E board of Celoxica

Hi, I'm trying to capture a video frame with the camera included in RC200E board of Celoxica.

I'm founding my design in the PAL example VideoIn.

  1. I capture a block of 640x9 pixels and I store in a RAM. (I capture the pixels with PalVideoInRead)
  2. I copy this block to a PalFrameBuffer.
  3. I return to step 1 to capture the next block in the video IN frame.

In simulation it works, but when I download the bit stream to RC200E board, the result it's wrong. I lose a few lines, because the image displayed in the monitor is of less height and therefore it's displayed 3 or 4 frames in the monitor displacing up.

The idea is capture a block of rows for make some processing and then move the results pixels to the PalFrameBuffer. I have read the PAL API Reference manual a lot of times and I've watched the examples and the only thing that I believe that makes the error is that for use PalVideoInRead function, it should be called repeatedly whitout delay in order to be sure of not missing pixels.

Any Ideas or suggestions? I'll appreciate whatever comment.

Thanks

Gerardo Sosa

P.D. If somebody needs to see my code e-mail me.

Reply to
Gerardo Sosa