Cant link with xil_malloc() function

Hi,

I'm using the EDK 7.1 for a project and I need to use a memory manager like malloc. According to Xilinx' documentation there should be a xil_malloc() function. I have set flag "requires malloc" in the software properties in system platform and re-generated the libraries. The tool creates a nice xil_malloc.h file for me but when I try to link my program the linker cannot find it. What is wrong??

I have been plagued with this for quite a while ;-)

thanks, peter

Reply to
Peter Soerensen

Qi Sun