cannot get compedklib tool to work

Hello,

I have a problem simulating a design made in Xilinx Platform Studio with EDK 6.3.

The thing is, I cannot get compedklib to work. It cannot detect my ModelSim simulator, and therefore it will not compile the libraries I need for my simulation.

I'm using the 6.3 EDK and ModelSim SE 6.0c. Does anyone know which environment variables I have to set for the compedklib to detect my installation of ModelSim?

I have the following system variables:

XILINX=c:\Xilinx XILINX_EDK=C:\edk MODELSIM=c:\modeltech_6.0c\modelsim.ini LMC_HOME=C:\Xilinx\smartmodel\nt\installed_nt LM_LICENSE_FILE=

all the paths above are correct.

Does anyone else experience this same problem? Or does anyone using a similar config have a working system? Your help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance, Jim Tuilman

Reply to
zoinks

Jim,

You must have vcom.exe in your Path. In other words, the variable PATH must include something like "C:\Modeltech_6.0c\win32" (or wherever your Modelsim executables live).

Best regards, Ryan Laity Xil> Hello,

Reply to
Ryan Laity

Thank you very much. I made the changes to my %path% variable and it works like a charm.

Jim Tuilman

Reply to
zoinks