Can't get Actel tools to run on SL4.4 (RHEL 4.4)

Has anyone been able to get the Actel Linux tools to run? I wasn't able to install them on CentOS5 so booted into Scientific Linux 4.4 (a RHEL

4.4 clone). Installation went fine in 4.4 but I haven't been able to run the tools. I'm getting,

/usr/local/tools/Actel/LiberoLU80_Lin/Libero/bin/windu_scm: relocation error: /usr/local/tools/Actel/LiberoLU80_Lin/Libero/lib/libwinsock50.so: symbol h_errno, version GLIBC_2.0 not defined in file libc.so.6 with link time reference

Reply to
General Schvantzkoph