Can ISE 4.2 program Virtex 2 6000K devices?

Just got the old PC from the storage of the lab which has ISE 4.2 installed. I only need the PC to program Virtex 6000 and xc18v04, do I need to upgrade to ISE 6 or above?

Thank you.

Reply to
Frank

These devices are supported in Foundation 4.1i which I believe was released at the same time as ISE 4.2, so I would assume you can use it. If you're not using any legacy features (support for older devices or Aldec-based schematics) though I would recommend updating.

Reply to
Gabor

installed.

upgrade