Can I unstantiate IBERT core in a V4FX design?

I know the documentation says I can't do it, however looking at the files generated by the Chipscope Pro Core Generator, it seems that it might in fact be possible... Has anyone tried? My problem is that all the MGT clocks on the board have to be programmed by PPC before they can be used for MGT testing....

Thanks, /Mikhail

Reply to
MM