Can anyone have the evaluation board from xilinx and altera?

I am interest in the embeded system in the fpga,but I have no money to buy the board from xilinx or altera,Anyone who have it can share your schematic and the docs?thanks!

Reply to
bjzhangwn

You can download the schematics and example code for various development boards from Xilinx and Altera's web sites.

If you don't have the money to buy the board, it's not likely you'll have the money to fabricate your own.

-a

Reply to
Andy Peters