can anyone give me a reference price of the following Xilinx boards?

I can't check any price infomation about the following boards in xilinx website:

1) ML521/3/5 ---- Virtex-5 GTP characterization board. 2) ML550 ---- Virtex-5 networking development board.

Btw: what about Virtex-5 VSK (Video Starter Kit), I hear that it will support PCI-e.

Thanks a lot.

Best Regards,

Wicky

Reply to
wicky

Looks like it. The V5 VSK has not been released yet, and I'm not sure what it will be when it is, but you can build your own with the video i/o daughterboard from the V4 VSK, and an ML506.

I haven't ordered the ML506 yet, or even looked at the data sheet in detail, but it certainly seems to have a PCI-e (1x) available.

According to the Xilinx guy at ESC on Tuesday, the ML506 works fine with the VIODC. The only issue is the diff clock on the expansion connector is the opposite polarity between the ML402 and the ML506.

Reply to
Pete Fraser

If you are looking for a Virtex-5 video development card with PCI express, try this:

MH.

Reply to
MH

Thank you for your kindly reply.

I have experience on V4-VSK. Now we will buy some Xilinx boards about video processing and PCI-e interface. If V5-Vsk support pci-e, then we will discard buying ML555 PCI-e board.

As to ML506, I think it is unnecessary because V5-VSK uses SX95T.

Thanks again.

Best Regards,

Wicky

Reply to