Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Ben Nguyen
February 11, 2004, 1:52 am
rate this thread
Re: Can Altera NIOS be synthesized on non-cyclone/stratix FPGAs?
neat little board @ $195.00. Has a speaker and leds and 8Mbit serial flash.
They have lots of other boards at different levels too. Don't know if they
discount to schools. I have a friend who has built a successful commercial
board with Nios on the same Cyclone chip.
- » Microblaze uLinux bootloader for SystemACE/CompactFlash
- — Next thread in » Field-Programmable Gate Arrays
- » How to generate bits info for a record structure?
- — Newest thread in » Field-Programmable Gate Arrays
- » Controlling the time of anacron's cron.daily in raspbian buster?
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Raspberry Pi Group