Calling netlist module in a design

Hello Guys, How do i call an IP core which is avaiable in netlist form in my design. Can some one please tell me call the module.

Thanks and regards Williams

Reply to
williams

You don't "call" the module. You instantiate it. e.g.

ip_core core_inst0 (port connection goes here...);

HTH, Jim

Reply to
Jim Wu

Hi Williams,

It goes like this...

library lib_name ; -- Name of the library where IP Core is use lib_name package_name ; -- name of the package where the component interface is defined

Later in the architecture body you can instantiate it ....

U1 : ip_core_name port map ( .........);

Mohammed A khader.

Reply to
Mohammed A khader