Call for beta users for Sigasi integration with Altera Quartus

Hi everybody,

I am Philippe Faes, founder of Sigasi. Sigasi sells a design entry and code comprehension tool for VHDL.

Many users of Altera Quartus have asked us if Sigasi plugs in to Quartus. We have been working on integrating our tool with Quartus. Today, we are ready to allow selected users to use a beta version. If you are interested, please visit:

best regards Philippe

Reply to
Philippe Faes