Cadence TestBuilder

Does anyone have a copy of the last release of "Cadence TestBuilder"? I would appreciate if you can give me a copy.

-- Amal

Reply to
Amal

What was the last release? I've got TestBuilder-01_30-s004_tar.gz, if that's of any use.

Evan

Reply to
Evan Lavelle

I think 1.3 was the last one. Would you please email it to me?

Thanks,

-- Amal

Reply to
Amal

testbuilder.net appears to be dead. Would you mind sending me a copy?

Thanks.

Reply to
ghelbig

sure - gone (it's open source, in case anyone's wondering :))

Reply to
Evan Lavelle