C3188A - 1/3"Digital Output Colour Camera Module

Hello,

Is there anyone who interface the C3188A - 1/3" Digital Output Colour Camera Module with an fpga. I am waiting for your answers.

Thanks

Reply to
hikmetkoca

hikmetkoca schrieb:

there is one tool you need, it is called "soldering iron".

Antti

Reply to
Antti

thank for your answer, did you write a code for configuring the cam and taking image data from the it?.

Antti yazdi:

Reply to
hikmetkoca

hikmetkoca schrieb:

Mr hikmetkoca,

if you want answer, then you must first ask something in such form that an answer can be given.

I answered how to connect a the C3188A to an FPGA, the tool really is "soldering iron"

if you have some specific questions or issues or problems then you should explain what problems you have.

as a starter you could do 2 minutes google search and find

there is full FPGA project for the C3188A camera module, try that project first, if it doesnt work for you then you might be able to ask a more specific question about the problems you have with your camera.

of course this means you have already managed the "solder iron" task of course.

Antti

Reply to
Antti