C problem

hi all,

I am using PPC to make runtime configuration to certain luts in EDK , my problem is i created my own C function , and i want to use my c function in many designs so, i created header file where this function is defined on it, and in my c function in the top i include the .h file, and finally in my normal c code i included the .h file , and of cource in the code i called my c function, i got an error undefined reference to `configureLutsfunction' collect2: ld returned 1 exit status i don't know what is the problem

thanks Fatma

Reply to
fmostafa