C-1 how to reflash..

Hi, I have this ...%#$%#$% commodore=one. Recently it (auto)started an "emergency" flash procecure.. It halted (CRC error) now its dead..

Anyway, there is a program called c1-flasher (by Mr Lukats) but this program produces errors under the XP. (access violation ar address 0000000000 read of address 00000000000).

Any ideas?

On my c-1 there is a JTAG, I think I have to make a byteblaster cable and connect this to this JTAG connector.. As I know nothing about this, I supposed that I must have the c-one powered on?

I will appreciate ANY help.

Regards

Chris SYNTICHAKIS

Reply to
Chris S

"Chris S" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:BEC3E841.7EE% snipped-for-privacy@YAH00.cm...

program

powered

Hi Chris

sorry I have not been able to help, the issue is a bit more complex as the flash is connected to devices that are not on the JTAG chain, so the process is very weird, I use the 2 PLDs in EXTEST mode to download a small ip core into the ACEX, then I again use EXTEST on the PLD to flash the rom, it works, worked... but at the moment I am just too tired working hours from

05:40 to 23:56 are not so fun, I am not promising to help as (too tired) my c1-flasher did work, but has never been tested with XP SP2 I think

antti

Reply to
Antti Lukats