ByteblasterMV and QuartusII 3.0

I have a homebuilt Byteblaster MV which works fine with Altera Max+PlusII 10.2. With Quartus II 3.0 SP1 "Auto Detect" of the devices in the JTAG chain works, but when I try to program it reports

Info: Configuring device index 2 Error: Can't configure device. Expected JTAG ID code 0x110500DD for device 2, but found JTAG ID code 0x00000000. Error: Unexpected error in JTAG server -- error code 44 Error: Unexpected error in JTAG server -- error code 34 Error: Operation failed

With an original Altera ByteBlasterII I have the same problem.

Does anybody know this problem?

Christian

Reply to
Christian Riesch