Bus for Spartan3

How could I implement a bus in my Spartan3 to let it communicate thorough a 16bit wide, 100MHz bus with a Blackfin DSP? Thanks, Marco

Reply to
Marco

"Marco" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

its very easy.

1 Open BlackFin DSP datasheet in Acrobat 2 Start Xilin ISE, New Project 3 Proceed implementing your bus interface

simple as that!

Sorry Marco, there is no answer to your question. It all depends how you want to connect the BlackFin bus inside the FPGA and that is something you must know - we dont.

Antti

Reply to
Antti Lukats

Marco, useful buzzwords include 'DCM' and BUFG.

Jeremy

Reply to
Jeremy Stringer

"Marco" ha scritto nel messaggio news: snipped-for-privacy@g14g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

Perhaps you can borrow some ideas from the Analog Devices own FPGA (Spartan

3) extension board for the Blackfin.

I don't know how the FPGA talks to the chip, via PPI or with a complete bus interface.

Reply to
Antonio Pasini

Thanks to you all, ciao

Reply to