BSD Indi FPGA processor seeks new webserver

hi

having difficulty doing a ftp logon

need new ad free webserver space 50MB (no budget)

any offers??

jacko

What were you planning putting on the web site? I tried to go to the URL on your email but no go.

I have offered sub domains to people on my web site that had content that I was interested in. But my domains have to do with Radio's which is hy I'm interested in FPGA's and programming languages such as Forth, ErLang, Lisp...etc

--

Cecil
KD5NWA

"Sacred Cows make the best Hamburger!"	Don Seglio Batuna
Reply to
Don Seglio