Bootloader question

Hi people

Well here I am. I have never tried work with bootloaders before so I thought that news groups might would be a good place to start as all the old school experts hang around here :o)

One of my problems are that I need to fit alot of SW down in to a 1MB flash. So i'm looking for the possiblity of compressing the binary file and then extracting this into the RAM(2MB). How can this be done???( in detail if possible)

I am working with the cyclone(NIOS) FPGA from Altera.

Anyone who know any good web based forums for FPGA developers???

Best Regards GreateWhite.DK

Reply to
GreateWhite.DK
"