Boot PowerPC on VirtexIIPro

Well I have a strange problem. I have a VirtexIIPro30 on a Sundance target. I use XPS 8.2.02 to create a design with a 16KB of plb_bram_if_cntlr, and GPIO LED with bandwith 2. I add a Test_App Peripheral for testing leds but it seems like powerpc doesn't boot (work). I don't see the leds on and I have probed the design in a Microblaze on a Spartan. The test app is fine.

PD: I have not JTAG for debugging. I have only an application to download "bitstream" and it is ok because I have download vhdl models on virtex.

Does I have to init anything or use OCM??

Thanks

Reply to
Pablo

If you are downloading using Impact, set the "Pulse PROG" option. (Other download tools may have other ways to pulse the programming pin). In some systems (including the development board I use) it seems that without this, the download may appear to complete correctly, but the PPC doesn't come out of reset correctly.

- Brian

Reply to
Brian Drummond