BoardScope

Hello all,

I'm learning to use JBits and I want to verify the bitstream I produce. I have seen that an application called BoardScope can do that, but I'm unable to find this app. Can you help me ? I precise that BoardScope is not yet given with JBits package.

Thank you and sorry for my english

Barthélémy von Haller

Reply to
Barthélémy von Haller

In the distribution I have it is at - Jbits/con/xilinx/Boardscope..

Steve PS there are a lot of great engineers who speak German, French, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Polish and many other languages. If you are unsure of your English try posting in both English and your native language.

Reply to
Steve Casselman

I have checked in Jbits/com/xilinx/Boardscope but I did'nt find it. Maybe it is because it's version 3.0. Do you have an URL where I can find it ?

Thank you

PS : next time i'll post > In the distribution I have it is at - Jbits/con/xilinx/Boardscope..

Reply to
Barthélémy von Halle r

"Steve Casselman" ?ÈëÏû?ÐÂÎÅ :sSbnb.1371$ snipped-for-privacy@newssvr14.news.prodigy.com...

language.

good idea. but I'm not sure whether the newsgroup can display other languages' characters. just try: ´ó¼?Ã! :)

Reply to
Jay