Boards Comparable to Alpha-Data's ADM-XRC-II

I am looking for boards that are comparable to the ADM-XRC-II. It is a high performace PMC designed for supporting development of applications using Xilinx's Virtex-II.

Here is a link to AD's product:

I am not too familiar with these sort of devices, and I was wondering if anyone could recommend some alternative boards.

Reply to
M. Bodnar