Block RAM problem (spartan 3)

Hey i have spartan 3 and i wanna know about Block RAM available with it.from xilinx website i came to know that i have 12 number of 18Kb block's . now i want to use 4 blocks for my work . how to instantiate all these 4 . just give me a sample of that (my confusion is with the module name .... what will be the name of these 4 ) if i want to use SelectRAM_A9_B9 , just tell me how to instantiate it

another problem is if i want to make a block of 8k . now i need 4 numbers of 2k blocks . how to group these 4 .

u just give me example of joining 2 blocks , i will do the rest.

what is DCM and how to use it with spartan FPGA ??

nitin

Reply to
ni.neofpga