Bitstream programming

Hello I've started working on Xilinx Virtex II PRo FPGA kit for a project. Is there a way to configure bitstreams or netlists programmatically using C (i'm not looking at JBits!) so that i can configure the LUTs,IOBs according to my circuit needs? I also need to invoke iMPACT several times in my code to evaluate the fitness of my circuit. Will OLE automation be a solution to this problem? Any other alternatives or suggestions please! Regards quadruples

Reply to
quad

Hi,

Take a look at the EDN article "Creating quasistatic, parameterized FPGA designs" at

The author describes how to change the contents of the LUTs of an existing bitfile and refers to several interesting Xilinx documents.

Regards, Koen.

quad wrote:

Reply to
Koen Van Renterghem