BD file generation

HI all, how to generate a buffer descriptor file having filelds:

Host address,transfer size,Target address and next pointer...

suppose if i want to tranfer 1MB from host memory after having splitted in to 5kbytes each not more than that....that is my host can transfer less than 5kb..

how to generate and read the BD file...

pls help me..

thanks in advance..

regards, fazal

Reply to
fazulu deen

[...]

This post doesn't make much more sense that your previous one ?

I'm guessing what is meant by "Buffer Descriptor file" is just a collection of buffer descriptor. And _not_ a real file on a file system ... (that just wouldn't make much sense).

So, just look up what a buffer descriptor is and answer your own question ...

Sylvain

Reply to
Sylvain Munaut