Bare metal debugging problem with HPS

Hello,

I have design my custom board using altera cylcone v (5CSEBA2U19I7S) with the reference of Cyclone V development board.

When I am trying to debug the HPS using Embedded DS - 5 it shows me the error of local host.

please help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Krunal Gandhi

Reply to
gkrunal72

Standard advice when asking for help: What is the exact error message you receive? Write it down. A screenshot or similar would also be useful.

Theo

(who has used DS5 on the HPS briefly, but no insight into what the error might be. 'Can't talk to the HPS' is my best guess - maybe the clocks or I/O pins are not set up correctly on the FPGA so it isn't communicating)

Reply to
Theo